- To make a lasting change in the lives of families in need by providing a network of resources who will provide necessary guidance, education and fundraising to return the family to independent living.
- To support the efforts of local community-based charities.
- To develop and maintain a network of resources for families in need.
WHOM WE HELP
Families that have fallen on tough times due to serious illness, job loss, or recent personal loss.
Web for Hope is currently accepting requests for assistance in the Anthem, Arizona, zip 85086 area only. To request help email email@example.com. Please include a brief description of your situation, full name, contact information, location and organizations that are currently assisting you.
- Screening and assessment of family needs.
- Goal setting with family.
- Provide a “web” of support through volunteers.
- Support family in reaching needs and goals through fundraising, education, networking and financial assistance.
- Assess and celebrate accomplishments.
- Give back to community by becoming a “web” volunteer.